Pages

About Me

My photo
I like shiny things, like a magpie. I also like Peanut Butter. Thats another story.

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Well I never.

Well it certainly has been a long time. When was the last time I wrote on this thing?! I've been busy. Very busy. Well... Kinda busy. I finished my exams about a month back, I think. My memory still isn't that great. But during that month I started a 6th year, became a (rather crappy) Physics Prefect, went to Germany for a week with the East Highland Concert Band and Caithness Wind Band, went to London for my sisters birthday, lost a game of Go Fish to a 10 year old, played Truth or Dare Animal Noise Snap (A truly awesome game), met some really cool peoples, and tonight I'm off to Alton Towers with Heather! I need a break. And a job. I really need a job.

My only trouble is that all restaurants round about where I live don't want to hire anyone, and most of the shops in Inverness close about an hour after I get out of school. I could do weekends, but most of my weekends are full up. I have Big Band rehearsals once every 4 weeks and then there are always multiple concerts I have to play in. My sister is going to try and get me a job at the NEXT she works at. Here's hoping.

I don't really know what else to write. My brain is sore from thinking and my eyes hurt from staring at the computer screen for the whole day. I might go outside now. See what this whole "Fresh Air" thing is about.


Andrew's iLog

1 comment:

  1. STAY AWAY FROM TEH FRESH AIR....

    and we should youtube for a job ;-P ... got well over 130 subs now ;-P

    ReplyDelete