Pages

About Me

My photo
I like shiny things, like a magpie. I also like Peanut Butter. Thats another story.

Thursday 6 January 2011

Boredom Rules All.

So here I am again blogging. I finished editing our school's Winter Karaoke video yesterday. I would say it's pretty good seeing as this is my first time actually editing something this size before. I'd say it's a step-up for me in my video editing career that doesn't exist. Compared to everyone else's work though it's pretty crappy. I mean, a five year old could probably have done what I did. But I'm still proud.

I've also had revising to do this past week, I realised on Monday how much homework my teachers had given me. How much I hear you ask? Too much. And that's on top of revision. The fact that I'm playing my Xbox 75% of the day doesn't help either. But how can I resist?! It's so shiny and cool, despite the fact its the old model and the new model is even shinier and cooler. Wow I need a life. I also just realised this is my first blog of the new year. Happy New Year! Which sounds pretty impossible. I mean, you try to stay happy all year in 2011. That's a pretty big resolution. Speaking of resolutions, I've not made one this year, granted I haven't ever made one and kept to it. But one of my friends is not eating dessert for the whole of 2011. I have to ask one question, why?! This guy is a rugby player in St Andrews university and is in no danger of getting fat. I'm pretty sure he could spare a Lemon Meringue Pie or two. But oh well, his decision. Now if you excuse me, I have some Physics to finish. DFTBA.


Andrew's iLog

No comments:

Post a Comment