Pages

About Me

My photo
I like shiny things, like a magpie. I also like Peanut Butter. Thats another story.

Friday 18 March 2011

The Ramblings of a Friend.

My friend today managed to get hold of my Physics jotter for a whole period and in it she wrote a whole tonne of stuff, most of which is random words. So I decided to blog it all out. Just for her. Here we go;
 "Hai Andrew! .... I'mma fill this whole page with my rubbish, ya know, as you do :). Have pretty much ran out of things to say already... So... Pineapples are in season. Holy crap! I love pineapple... Yum.... I miss Devon :( Stupid dentish stealing my Barnett from me. Oh wow. You should do art... I mean, that drawing is so amazing that I can't stand it. Oh my. Oi, quit being so nosy, it's just a page of uneven nonsensical rambling 'cause that's what I do... Yeah, I'm coo. Gah, I hate when he changes his mind about unites. I have to scribble, and my writing is already more than scrawly enough. This is fairly simple, wasting your paper. I should blog. But I fear nobody would read it / understand it / care. Aha, your page is nearly all full, I kinda wanna keep rambling on and on... Because I'm not done yet... Hm... LOL, you never even saw me turn the page. Ya big fool. You know what? You look so  bored right now that you could keel over. Agh... He changed his mind again... Clearly from Dingwall. Like my uncle. He's a Mr Mackenzie too... But he's James. They're friends actually. It's weird, and then there's you, Monsieur Cambridge. I mean OH LA!! ... Toff. Lol, you loser, Mr Mackenzie; "I wouldn't copy this down." You: "Copied." Smug boy. Loser. Stop getting stuff right! Brainy BIATCH! Queens are supposed to be pleasant, regal and do what the government tells them. I iz government. You shush. Don't answer this, or I'll hit you. Let Mr Mackenzie tell us, brainbox [-_-'] <-- You and the head you have (It's square to fit your brain in) ;) I TOLD YOU NOT TO ANSWER!! BITCH!! .. Not talking to you any more."
And that is where the ramblings stop. I am going to keep this forever and ever just for shear entertainment value. And so my blog ends. DFTBA.


Andrew's iLog


No comments:

Post a Comment