Pages

About Me

My photo
I like shiny things, like a magpie. I also like Peanut Butter. Thats another story.

Saturday 25 September 2010

Mass (After)-Effect

Alright, alright. I haven't done a blog in a while... Actually, I haven't done one in like two weeks. Oopsadaisy. Anyway, It's not my fault, well, it kinda is, but still... I've been busy. Busy playing Mass Effect.. What a game. I mean, seriously, what a game. My only problem about it is that its too short. I kinda find it funny too. Whilst everyone is fussing about Halo: Reach (Which I really really really want), I'm only just starting to play Mass Effect. I don't really have much to talk about. Yesterday was good. Fantastically good. I've not felt so good in ages. In Chemistry we were doing an experiment that involved Propanone (CH3COCH3) and I stated that I smelt Baileys. Unfortunately Heather and Devon didn't hear the word Baileys, they heard "I smell Babies".  Not the best thing for me to say in the middle of a Chemistry classroom. And then during English, I made an even worse mistake. Mrs Mackintosh was going through words that we use that are slang i.e. Chav, Ned. I didn't know this and thought she was saying people who use slang. So I pretty much shouted "Farmer!".. I think I may have confused the whole classroom. And then, in the evening I went to a Ceilidh for the Malawians at school. It's one of the best nights I've had for a long time I think.. One of the Malawians, James, did an impression of Michael Jackson's "Thriller" dance. Wow. He was good! And I'm not just saying that. He was, like, really good. So yeah, last night was a good night. Last week was a good week altogether.. DFTBA.


Andrew's iLog

No comments:

Post a Comment