Pages

About Me

My photo
I like shiny things, like a magpie. I also like Peanut Butter. Thats another story.

Wednesday 26 May 2010

iLog Opening.

Gee... What a busy day. Not.




Well, partially, I've been fretting about Exams, Concerts and auditions to The Highland Youth Orchestra this weekend..... So to relieve my stress, I made a blog!! :D I was gonna make a vLog... But I can't compare to Shane Dawson or anyone like that.


(vLogging is way outta my league.)

Today I've mostly just been playing my Pokémon emulator and doing Past-Papers.. Nothing else. Well I did have a nice talk about going crazy with Devon but that's another story... But i am happy about one thing. My Magikarp evolved. After hours of fainting, I have a Gyrados, named Mr Fish. Now as nerdy as that sounds, all non-Pokémon trainers should know that Magikarp is the single most useless Pokémon there ever was... Until Bidoof came along. But anyway, The irony in Mr. Fish is, as I realized a few seconds ago, Mr Fish is a girl. That's right, I have made a transvestite Pokémon. Ah what a tragedy. Oh well. C'est la vie.


I'm starting to hope to make a few good videos on music. My video in the making, Sock Love, is all fine and dandy. Except for the fact that I have no music to go with it, there isn't many songs about socks. I've already made two videos. Neither of which were actually very good. I never seem to be able to make them long enough. My main video type is Stop-Motion and I honestly have neither the imagination for a good plot, or the attention span to take all the photos needed. Maybe one day I might actually make one which is over a minute. Here's hoping.

1 comment:

  1. I kinda LOL-ed at 'transvestite', Berry ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete