Pages

About Me

My photo
I like shiny things, like a magpie. I also like Peanut Butter. Thats another story.

Sunday 30 May 2010

Lottery, Charity and Money...

I was bored today, so I started wondering what I would do if I won the lottery... Like the £69 Million one. It would be quite cool.. So I decided to make a list on it.
  1. Give at least £200,000 to a local charity.
  2. Buy a Kit Car Caterham.
  3. Buy a few bits and bobs (New TV, Xbox Games etc)
  4. Buy a new Chevrolet Camaro (When I'm old enough)
  5. Put the rest in the bank.
That's it. I'm not really big on anything else. I'd continue giving money to charity though. But not the big ones, smaller ones that are doing good with little money. But saying this, actually having the money would be a big temptation and I probably buy lots of stuff I don't need.

I don't really have much else to talk about....... Except that my Cat tried to eat my Computer Mouse a few minutes ago... Even Nature's moved on to the 21st century....

Andrew's iLog

No comments:

Post a Comment