Pages

About Me

My photo
I like shiny things, like a magpie. I also like Peanut Butter. Thats another story.

Saturday 9 October 2010

Blaargh..

I just realised Blogspot has a stats section.... Cool... I can now be even more paranoid about my number of page views. Yaaaaay.. I haven't written in a while. In an age actually. I don't have much to talk about. Apart from that next week I will be working in a Pharmaceutical department of a Psychiatric Hospital. That's right. Andrew Berry, an utter clown and altogether clumsy person, is making drugs.. Sweetness! In preparation I've started watching Series 1 of House. House is one of my favourite T.V show, along with Chuck and Mythbusters. Dr Gregory House M.D is what I would quite like to be when I grow older. And I love Hugh Laurie. His American accent he puts on is so convincing most Americans won't believe he's British. I'm considering bringing a cane in on Monday and pretending to have a limp.


Andrew's iLog

No comments:

Post a Comment