Pages

About Me

My photo
I like shiny things, like a magpie. I also like Peanut Butter. Thats another story.

Thursday 14 October 2010

Work Experience - Day 4.

And it's over... I had my last day of Work Experience. I'm not gonna go over it. Nothing happened. At all. Literally, I did nothing more interesting than the last few days. I basically just sat around and played about on Wikipedia searching up things that made np difference to my life at all i.e. How old do you have to be before you die of Old Age? I did get a wireless mouse from them though. That was nice... It's all blue and green and funky. Anyway, I can't wait for my long long sleep tomorrow. But in reality I'm not gonna get one. Because either Mum will wake me up around 8.30 or I get bored of sleeping and lazing in bed.. I don't understand how some people can stay in bed till like 3.00pm. It makes no sense to me. You've wasted half your day already doing nothing.. And if you thought "I wouldn't be doing anything anyway" just then, you could be doing something if you got your ass out of bed. Just saying. DFTBA.


Andrew's iLog

No comments:

Post a Comment