Pages

About Me

My photo
I like shiny things, like a magpie. I also like Peanut Butter. Thats another story.

Wednesday 20 October 2010

Nerd-Man!

I am gonna have a right old nerd fest in this blog. I've been thinking lately about what super-powers I would have, so if you don't superheroes and stuff, leave, cause this is likely to be a very very nerdy blog. Now, If you're still here, good. Anyway, to my point. I would love to have superpowers. Like, so much! But I don't want to be Superman. He's your typical Superhero. The man who can do everything. He has no flaws and seems to unreal as superheroes go. I also wouldn't want to be a superhero without superpowers. As cool and rich as both Tony Starke, a.k.a Iron Man, and Bruce Wayne, a.k.a Batman, are they don't have superpowers which is what makes you a superhero. Without them, you're more of just a hero. A very rich and cool hero, but still only a hero. So if I were to have powers I'd want something more X-Men or Heroes style. Wolverine would be good I guess, but Metal Claws and Regeneration just aren't my thing. Professor Xavier? Telepathy would be slightly annoying at times. Peter Petrelli? Problems would occur if I was the only Superhero and had no-one else's powers to take. In my spare time, I've whittled my choices of which Superhero to be down to two. Hiro Nakamura from Heroes, or Gambit who has appeared in a few D.C comics. Gambit would be my top choice though. If you have no-idea who Remy Etienne LeBeau, a.k.a Gambit, is you should look him up.
But what if I had the choice to choose my Superpowers like some sort of ethereal Pick 'n' Mix? I compiled a list..
  • The ability to control and produce Electricity.
  • Telekinesis.
  • Space/Time control.
  • Superhuman agility.
So that's my list of superpowers I would choose if I could. And I know that Superpowers are never going to be developed, not in my life time anyway. But with a big increase into Genetics, a boy can still dream. DFTBA.


Andrew's iLog

No comments:

Post a Comment