Pages

About Me

My photo
I like shiny things, like a magpie. I also like Peanut Butter. Thats another story.

Thursday 22 July 2010

Half fun, half bored, half not good at fractions.

I've been meaning to do one of these for a while, but I was too lazy and didn't. This was also going to be a review of Crackdown 2, but its not. Because, I'm too lazy. And anyway, today's been to fun/boring/stressful. I had to cut the grass which would be fine if it hadn't been for almost running out of petrol and then having the mower go all crazy on you. Damn blades kept clogging up with the grass and it sprayed this clogged up grass everywhere. Not fun. But at least I got outside for a decent amount of time. I also went up to The Studio today asking for a job, literally half a second after asking if they had one, the lady shot me down. "No, no jobs. Sorry, see ya." Wow, rejection much. But it wasn't so bad cause the Co-op was having a deal on two packets of Chocolate Chip Maryland Cookies for £1. Om-Nom-Nom. I think I shall now have a blog on the Internet to waste my time.


The Internet (a.k.a the Blog-o-sphere, the Interwebs, the Magical Shiny Thingie on my Computer)  is a weird and wonderful thing. It is able to provide a source of income to some, music to many, information for those who want it, and fun for all. And yes people may say "The Internet is a bad thing. BAD! It's full of paedophiles and monsters who want to steal my money!" And yes this is true. Partly. The Internet is only dangerous if you don't know how to use it. It's like a car in some senses, we use it everyday, it helps many people and is very useful if you know how to drive it, but if you don't know how to, it can be disastrous. And it's the same as the Internet. You just have to be careful and make sure you don't fall prey to the Trolls of 4chan, or the Paedos of Omegle. But anyway, the Internet. A good thing. I myself, would not have passed one school project I've done if Google had not existed. And I wouldn't be able to laugh at fails on Youtube. People like Danny Macaskill, Shane Dawson or Ray William Johnson will never have been famous and never be acknowledged for their fantastic skills. I wouldn't even be writing this to you now. So, yeah, enjoy the Internet, but don't ruin for others. Please.

Blarrrgh, I am running out of things to do in the holidays. I might go and eat my Cookies now whilst watching Alice In Wonderland... Now there's a plan and a half.


Andrew's iLog

No comments:

Post a Comment