Pages

About Me

My photo
I like shiny things, like a magpie. I also like Peanut Butter. Thats another story.

Wednesday 9 June 2010

Boot-Skat.

Hello my dear, dear friends/readers/aliens/cyborgs.
I spent today in the wrong school.... I was a Culloden Academy for a Jazz Workshop (At this point of writing I saw a GIF about Fry from Futurama's pet dog that waited for him to come back but he never did cause he was in a frozen state, and it made me sad...) and I was there most of the school day which was unfortunate cause I missed the whole day of fun new 5th year classes. There I made new friends, met an old friend and got scared by a hyper dude in a purple jumper. I also learned new tricks on Improvisation and clapped a lot. I haven't really done much in the past few days. I still need to get a NERF gun but as soon as I pay my debts to the bank of Dad, it's off to Amazon we go.



Andrew's iLog

No comments:

Post a Comment