Pages

About Me

My photo
I like shiny things, like a magpie. I also like Peanut Butter. Thats another story.

Sunday 13 June 2010

Yikes.

Well today so far has been boring. I've done diddly squat. I would practice Saxophone for my exam on Monday (Just as I was typing this the sudden realisation that I have my Grade 5 exam on Monday hit me and I was paralyzed for a few seconds) but my dad is sleeping, well he was anyway. I've been playing Oblivion. I love that game. I love all sandbox games, where you can do what you want and you don't have to follow the story line. This is the reason why I am so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so excited for Crackdown 2. I loved the first one and the second looks even better. It seems like a mixture of an enhanced Crackdown 1 and of Left For Dead. I think. Another thing I cannot wait for is Project Natal for the Xbox 360. Looks awesome. For anyone who doesn't know what it is, I shall copy and paste from Wikipedia:

It enables users to control and interact with the Xbox 360 without the need to touch a game controller through a natural user interface using gestures, spoken commands or presented objects and images. The project is aimed at broadening the Xbox 360's audience beyond its typical gamer base.

Awesome!!!!

I have maths homework... But I don't know how to work it out. Maybe I should go do that now......... Or I could look at funny pictures.. Yaaay Procrastination!



Andrew's iLog

No comments:

Post a Comment