Pages

About Me

My photo
I like shiny things, like a magpie. I also like Peanut Butter. Thats another story.

Saturday 19 June 2010

Mah Pet Peeves.

I am gonna write down my top pet peeves. I don't have that many, but I have a lot to say about them. So, here are my Top Pet Peeves.
  • When people leave the milk out of the fridge... I hate it when people do this, that means if I want a cold glass of milk, I won't get it. I'll have luke warm milk, which isn't what I wanted. And then if it has just been left out and someone else has put it back in. I'll pour my milk and realise it's warm, Me no gusta warm milk. 
  • When people think they're gangsta because they talk "liek thiss yo!" Frankly you're an abomination if you speak like this. No-one thinks that you're cool, and it's worse if they try to dress like a gangsta especially if they're white (White people cannot be gangsta). No, I do not like to see your pants every second of every day. If you don't have enough money for a belt, save some money buy selling that stupid necklace or "Bling!" which is hung around your neck and is ridiculously too big...
  • People who are racist and think that every Black/Asian/Muslim/*enter any other religion here* is not a person and should be treated like chewing gum stuck to the bottom of your shoe. They are people too and they are no different from you or I. They don't make fun of you for not being the same religion/ethnicity as them so lay off the cruelty.
  • When people still think it's cool to miss out every second word whilst typing. If you ask me "How R U?" I will not answer. If you are too lazy to type in 4 extra letters which will cost you all of three seconds then you shouldn't be able to own a computer. It isn't cool. Or Kwl for that matter.
Thats all I can think of for the moment so I'mma just leave with this webpage... Cutest. Webpage. Evar!!! www.thewondrous.com/33-oddest-animal-couples/  ....


Andrew's iLog

No comments:

Post a Comment