Pages

About Me

My photo
I like shiny things, like a magpie. I also like Peanut Butter. Thats another story.

Thursday 10 June 2010

The Fame Game.

So I was reading a blog I follow called "The Musings Of A Wanna Be Star" and she did a blog about putting your iPod on shuffle and kinda posting them. So I thought I'd do it.... Not like being a copycat or anything *Shifty eyes*

1. Paolo Nutini - These Streets
I quite like this song. Paolo Nutini is probably one of the better artists on my iTunes register. Most times I have to skip through a lot of songs just to get to a good song. But lets not curse this Shuffle shall we.

2. The Blues Brothers - Jailhouse
This songs is just so, so, so fantastic. The Blues Brothers are one of the best bands I've ever heard. And they're film was quite funny too, the second one not so much. I adored the Saxophone player in The Blues Brother. He was cool.

3. Michael Nyman - The Promise
I love this song. It's just piano with a bit of strings in the background which I find fantastic. I want to play this piece so much. I saw the sheet music for the whole album for maybe £16, bit to out of my price range, and according to Lorna (My piano teacher) it's very hard to play too because each hand accents at different times or something like that.

4. Black Eyed Peas - They Don't Want Music
I won't lie. I did quite like there old album of Monkey Business, especially Gone Going which featured Jack Johnson. That song is definately high up in my song favourites.

5. The Killers - Mr. Brightside
This song brings up both bad and good memories. I listened to The Killers a lot when I was going through some bad times so it reminds me of said emotions I felt then, which happens a lot when I listen to music.

So thats the Shuffle game. The afore said blogger "The Musings Of A Wanna Be Star" is quite a big blogger with at least 1000 followers. I found her on the Blogs of Notes bitty on Blogspot and I quite liked her Blog. And thats ultimately what I want to do on this Blog. I want to get more followers, not for money from the Monetising option which I probably won't do, but for the recognition and the knowledge that I am good at something. I've always wanted to be a bit more than average. Not just that bloke you know with no real things to put to his name. So if anyone knows of anyway to spread the word, spread it. But if you don't wanna, don't. I ain't preachin' here.


I also want to put a small inspirational message out there. To any readers out there who are possibly getting bullied for any reason what so ever, read on. I read a story recently on Mylifeisaverage.com and it went a bit like this:

Today, A girl who made my life miserable back
in high-school added me as a friend on Facebook.
The first thing she posted on my wall was
about how she just got a job at a good company
and how she was so succesful and I wasn't.
I own the company she is working for. MLIA.

What I'm trying to say is, things may be bad now, but in the future you may be the richest person in the world. If they're mocking you for who you are, be proud of it. They're mocking you because you're different and people who are different go further than you average Joe.


Andrew's iLog

No comments:

Post a Comment