Pages

About Me

My photo
I like shiny things, like a magpie. I also like Peanut Butter. Thats another story.

Wednesday 2 June 2010

Rawr!

Today's been a rather lazy day, but I did mow the garden. That was fun. What have I actually done today? Oh yeah. I realized how fricking amazing Skate 3 is. I downloaded the demo and now I wants it. I was gonna get Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 tomorrow... But that can wait.. Speaking of games, this year is gonna be a good one for them. Coming out this month, Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 and Transformers: War on Cybertron. And then next month, *fanfare* Crackdown 2! I actually cannot wait. It looks UH-MAZING!! And then in September, Halo Reach! I properly cannot wait. This year is gonna be gooood... I actually have a really weird feeling that I want to play Half-Life. Although that it is really unrealistic. I mean Half-Life 2 is. Its like "Freeman, you're only hope. Here's a crowbar" and "Thousands of Metropolitan Police with alien technology, beaten by an MIT Student with a Crowbar"... See my point?

(This guy's Hardcore)

Well, I'm apparently going to a place called "The Filling Station" for tea tonight as a Finished Exam present. But Dad promised me a Bacon Double Cheese-Burger. They better have those.

No comments:

Post a Comment